Welcome to Land Rover Diplomatic Sales
As a serving diplomat, or a member of an International organisation representing your country abroad, you are able to take advantage of Diplomatic pricing on a new Land Rover.
You're free to choose from the Land Rover range – as well as built to the country specification appropriate of your current posting, or for your next.
Taking advantage of this significant reduction is easy as we have a dedicated sales team on hand to help you with everything from choosing your vehicle to delivery. And with an International coverage when you move on, your new Land Rover can move with you.
- Your new Land Rover produced to the country specification of your current or next posting
- Special and competitive factory direct Diplomatic pricing for individual and official embassy vehicles
- Access to the complete Land Rover range
- Dedicated Sales Specialists to assist you with your purchase and delivery.
Please contact your nearest Land Rover dealer.
- A Diplomat or member of an international organisation representing their country abroad.
- A Diplomatic Mission purchasing a vehicle for use as an official vehicle.
Confirmation of your status as an envoy of your country can be achieved using:
- Diplomatic passport from the Foreign Ministry with accreditation from the host country
- Official Passport from the UN or associated organizations
- Special identity document issued by the Foreign Ministry or special identity documents issued by the host country for members of international organisations
In addition if you are a member of one of the following organisations you may also qualify:
UNITED NATIONS MAIN ORGANISATION SPECIALIST AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament
- European Court.
- Their executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Organisation (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
INTERNATIONALLY COORDINATED ORGANISATIONS
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
All new Land Rovers come complete with the following After Sales benefits:
- Global 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Overseas support available through the International Land Rover dealer network
- Component Schema: Ready To Go Bar
- Component View: ready-to-go-bar
- Component Id: tcm:284-81195