BENEFITS AND CHARACTERISTICS NATO SALES
As a serving member of the NATO Forces or NATO personnel, you are entitled to a special price on a new Land Rover.
You're free to choose from the full Land Rover range – as well as listing a specification appropriate for the country of your current or next posting.
Taking advantage of this programme is made easy through a dedicated sales team on hand to help you with everything from choosing your vehicle to delivery.
Contact your Land Rover dealer to find out more.
- Available to all serving members of NATO Forces and NATO Personnel
- Access to the complete Land Rover range
- Factory Direct NATO Forces Concessionary Pricing
- Produced to the specification of the country of your current or next posting
- Dedicated Sales Specialists to assist you with your purchase
- Those currently on, or taking, a NATO posting outside of their normal country of residence
- Those who work at Supreme Headquarters (NATO Brussels) or Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), Mons, Belgium or Allied Joint Force Command (JFC) Naples, Italy.
- NATO troops on exchange posting
- And those who hold a current NATO / SHAPE / Visiting Forces / Exchange ID Card
All new Land Rovers come complete with the following After Sales benefits:
- Global 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Overseas Support available through the International Land Rover dealer network