BENEFITS AND CHARACTERISTICS NATO SALES
As a serving member of the NATO Forces or NATO personnel, you are entitled to a special price on a new Land Rover.
You're free to choose from the full Land Rover range – as well as listing a specification appropriate for the country of your current or next posting.
Taking advantage of this programme is made easy through a dedicated sales team on hand to help you with everything from choosing your vehicle to delivery.
Contact your Land Rover dealer to find out more.
- Your new Land Rover produced to the country specification of your current or next posting
- Special and competitive factory direct Diplomatic pricing for individual and official embassy vehicles
- Access to the complete Land Rover range
- Dedicated Sales Specialists to assist you with your purchase and delivery.
Please contact your nearest Land Rover dealer.
- A Diplomat or member of an international organisation representing their country abroad.
- A Diplomatic Mission purchasing a vehicle for use as an official vehicle.
Confirmation of your status as an envoy of your country can be achieved using:
- Diplomatic passport from the Foreign Ministry with accreditation from the host country
- Official Passport from the UN or associated organizations
- Special identity document issued by the Foreign Ministry or special identity documents issued by the host country for members of international organisations
In addition if you are a member of one of the following organisations you may also qualify:
UN MAIN ORGANISATION SPECIALIST AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament
- European Court
-Their executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Organisation (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
INTERNATIONALLY COORDINATED ORGANISATIONS
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
All new Land Rovers come complete with the following After Sales benefits:
- Global 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Overseas Support available through the International Land Rover dealer network